Keep in mind these steps to reduce pest in your outdoor activities.
Nothing is more special with an outdoor BBQ with your family and friends. But sometimes, bugs and other annoying insects can be a pain in the head. You can take note of these steps to prevent those pesky animals.
- Before the party, check screen doors and repair any holes. And with guests coming in and out of your house, make sure the doors close behind them.
- Keep garbage containers sealed and away from guests.
- Keep all food and beverages in sealed coolers and containers.
- Bring all dishware or any other utensils indoors shortly after the meal.
- Drain all water sources like standing water that could potentially be a breeding ground for insects.
- If possible, schedule your BBQ time at the day as mosquitoes are most active at night.
- But at night, wear long sleeves and plan on having insect repellant containing an EPA-registered active ingredient.
Learn more tips and tricks regarding pest control. Contact Western Allpest today for an assessment.